Knini Paati River Resort features spacious, comfortable lodges with far-reaching views of the river and rapids.
Relax on the comfortable beds, enjoying the sound of the flowing water and the view of the river through the sliding glass doors or from your hammock on the balcony.
The resort has six lodges that each can accommodate two to five people. The lodges are spacious, well maintained and equipped with:
The lodges are spacious, well maintained and equipped with:
- Hand-made furniture from local woods
- Modern sanitary facilities (shower and WC)
- Balconies with hammocks
- Sturdy mattresses and pillows with clean bedding
- Hand soap and shower gel
- Fly screens (against insects)
- A modern designed and fully covered dining room, with unique furniture made of local woods with beside an open kitchen where the food is prepared daily for you.
- The Alala Bar with a beautiful view over the resort. In our resort bar, drinks are available daily, throughout the day. The assortment is listed together with the prices on the menu.
- Tony’s Bar, our outdoor bar by the river where you can enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Pool deck where you can relax on one of the lovely sun beds after a swim in the pool.
- Solar panels that supply the lodges 24 hours a day.
- Air conditioning, also based on solar energy. To provide the best service we use an aggregate. However, we want to be as ecological as possible and, in 4 of the lodges, the air conditioning is only available on request so that we use the aggregate as little as possible.
- WiFi: There is also internet 24 hours a day at Knini Paati.